microLIQUID is on the hunt for experts. If you have the required aspects for being a QUALITY MANAGER, do not hesitate to contact us!
In a competitive environment, the ability to deliver high-quality outputs in both products and service is integral to business success. The Quality Manager will have a vital role in ensuring that performance quality and delivery of the product remains high and is continuously improving to provide goods and services that are market leading.
The Quality Manager will need to have an understanding of the marketplace, aspects of the product and service that are relevant to the customer and how this impacts on the supply chain. All this comes while ensuring costs are managed within the budget of the business.
Would you like to lead an ISO13485 Quality project in a company dedicated to the development and manufacturing in the Scientific-Health industry?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The main functions of the position are:
- Ensuring that processes meet required standards.
- Implementing, integrating, maintaining and contributing the company’s quality controls and policies such as ISO13485 standardization requirements.
- Undertaking internal and external quality audits.
- Adapt the processes and documentation to the legal regulations (PNT’s …).
- Researching and reviewing customer feedback and using this to inform quality processes and decisions.
- Make proposals and supervise the preventive and corrective actions.
- Manage incidents, non-conformities, claims and notifications.
- Contribute to the improvement of activities in the areas of Quality and Occupational Risk Prevention, collaborating with the areas of manufacturing and development.
- Sensitize and train the different professionals of the organization in questions of quality assurance and regulatory matters.
- Ensure that all suppliers meet the quality requirements of the company.
- A committed person, with communicative management and leadership skills, decisive, methodic, organized, planning and project management skills.
- Ability to undertake market research.
- The ability to interpret data and statistics.
- 3-5-year previous experience in similar positions, both in disposable production lines (preferably in the following sectors: Sanitary, chemical, pharmaceutical or other similar industries) and in development departments.
- Technical University Training or similar and/or other specialties (with experience in related sectors and with mastery of technical aspects).
- Masters, studies and/or complementary certificates of Quality and Occupational Risk Prevention will be assessed.
- Fluent English.
What do we offer:
A stable incorporation into a leading company in its sector, with projection, in which there is a positive work environment and an attractive remuneration package that will be negotiated based on the value of the candidacy.
Do you have any previous experience in the development of these functions?
You are the person we are looking for: We hope to receive your CV!