Toolbox, microLIQUID and Wi have joined forces and are now TE Connectivity companies.
End-to-End Support for Life Science, IVD and Cell Therapy Manufacturers
From microfluidic cartridge design to high volume mass production, we now offer a broader array of services to manufacturers looking to bring microfluidic products to market quickly and successfully, all backed by TE Connectivity, a world leader in medical connector and sensor technology.
• Project management from conception to completion
• Study design and protocol writing
• Site and laboratory identification, qualification, selection and management
• Electronic trial master file (eTMF) creation and management
• Electronic data capture (EDC) design and build
• Customized data dashboard with daily updates throughout the study
• Statistical planning, data management and analysis
• ISO 20916 compliance
• Human factors development
• Project scoping and planning
• Task analysis
• Study participant recruitment
• Formative and summative/validation testing (in.house testing lab)
• IFU/QRG analysis and comprehension testing
• Design feedback from human factors experts
• Friendship groups, in depth reviews, expert reviews, card sorting, wireframing and journey mapping
• Process Automation / Transfer to manufacturing dedicated teams
• Pilot Lines and small volume manufacturing
• Global footprint High Volume Manufacturing (US and Europe)
– Micro-injection Molding
– Reagent Blister Manufacturing
– Cartridge Manufacturing and Assembly (Bonding, Surface Treatment, etc.)
– Customize QC (including specific Assay QC expertise)
• ISO 13485 Compliance
Project Risk by
Tapping 40+ Years of Combined Expertise
Bringing a new microfluidic technology to market – and making it a commercial success – requires in depth understanding of design, materials, regulatory and manufacturing processes. Our integrated engineering, clinical, testing and manufacturing teams in the US and Europe are ready to tackle your toughest challenge, as we have done for so many in vitro diagnostic and life science clients worldwide. Few companies can match the combined expertise we offer in the following areas.
We’re Ready to
Make it Happen
We invent, innovate, iterate and collaborate, and we combine those
skills to help companies successfully introduce new diagnostic technologies.
Our team would love the opportunity to work with you on your next project.
For what purposes is my information used and who uses it?
This Website uses its own cookies and those of other entities, in order to access and use your information for the purposes indicated below. If you do not agree with any of these purposes, you can customize your options through this screen.
We and the companies that collaborate with us, such as advertisers, advertising operators and intermediaries, will use your information obtained through cookies. To know the collaborating companies that incorporate their cookies on our website, you can access through the button See our partners. You can set your consent preferences separately for each of the mentioned partners.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.